Saturday, February 11, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside!

This week was an amazing week for this girl!


I ain't gonna lie, I was pretty cozy in bed Wednesday morning contemplating life, trying to decide if I should stay in the warm cozy bed or get my Porkchop butt out into the cold (21 degrees to be exact) to get a good run in. After a good 15-20 minute debate (aka, hitting the snooze button on my alarm multiple times), I finally reminded myself that I was out of commission for a solid 3 weeks and there was NO doubt, it was time to get my butt out of bed and go for a run.


Needless to say, I was so thankful I did, it was the most beautiful morning for a run - cold, but still beautiful. I happened to stumble upon a great running spot, Lake Park, which is right on Lake Quinsigamond in Worcester, MA. The best part, I got to see a pretty rad sunrise on the lake that morning...

Lake Park, on Lake Quinsigamond in Worcester, MA - new fave running spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment