Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Can I Get a Do-Over Please!?!?

Let's just say, today was a random day that I would like to simply forget EVER happened. Where do I start? Last night, woke up at about 3:30am because my sinuses were reeking havoc on my life, yet once again. I hardly slept, that is somehow miraculously till it was time to get up in the morning. Running late into work this morning sucked as is, but it gets better! As I was driving in to work, I realized that I had a 9am meeting on my calendar that I was clearly late to. The day just got better and better and better as you can imagine. It's like you know when you get a bruise on your body, it's like that bruise becomes a magnet for more beatings?? That was my life in a nutshell today. So to sum this whole day up - Can I PLEASE get a do-over???

Uggghhh!!! Someone please call me a WAAAAAhhhmbulance!

So, here I am, once again dealing with a sinus cold (3rd luck's a charm, right???). I'm going to try to keep positive here people...however, I ain't gonna lie, I am STRUGGLING.

Any words of wisdom or encouragement you can offer is much appreciated. I just need some love right now.

T-Minus 8 weeks till the big day - I'm still convinced the Boston Marathon will be an epic day in my life.

Please help me reach my fundraising goal of $5k (time is a tickin'!) - donate now to MBHP www.crowdrise.com/MariaDias

Thanks for your support -- YOU ROCK!!!

That's me this past weekend!  I ran 12 miles with my amazing "Coach" (aka boyfriend), biking alongside me the entire 2 hour run.  Talk about love and dedication!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment