Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SO Sick of Being Sick!

It has now been a week and a half and my stupid sinus cold is finally going away.  This one whooped my butt.  I actually broke down and went to the doctor and agreed to take Antibiotics for 10 days.  I have not ran in 12 days....12 DAYS PEOPLE!!! AND I'M GOING BONKERS!  Let me explain 2 things to you none runners; 1. It's hard to go a day with out a good hard run, never mind a 2 week span.  2. When the perma-toe blisters actually start to heal, this is a sign you aren't running frequently enough.  Believe me, it's better when the toe blisters are hard and callused and can't get any worse off.

On a positive note, I did hit the gym today and was able to handle 20 minutes on the elliptical and focused on weights, abs and good ole fashion cross training.  If I can end this week with at least a 2 mile run (fingers and monkey toes crossed!)...I'll be one happy Pork Chop!!!

In short - I need all the cheers, positive vibes and "get your ass out running, bitch!!!" that I can get!

Oh and my donations are looking weak people!!!! DONATE NOW!!!! www.crowdrise.com/MariaDias

No comments:

Post a Comment